Random avatar

lollipop89281

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Poison Love - Chapter 7

    Everyone else picked the mistakes.... I DONT HAVE ANYTHING!!! *sobs incessantly* Write more!!! I'm loving this series. ADDICTED!!

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Only Fish Have Gils - Chapter One

    Hey Samantha! I was so hooked, didn't notice anything 'cept a couple of repetions. LOVED IT!! write more. -Lollipop ___________ Yeah. And while I'm at it, I'll just go jump ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: Breaking Dawn Parody

    (Laughing uncontrollably) Th-th-this..HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Playing The Field - Epilogue

    Do a sequel!! I NEEED A SEQUEL!! *starts hyperventilating* PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Playing The Field - Chapter 9

    I hate him that ASS!! no i dnt. I absoulutley love him. My stomach literally dropped at that part. LOVED IT!!

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Blind - Chapter 9

    OH! OH! OH! Me too! :oops:

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Truth about Lies (working title)

    I LOVE IT keep writing i was so sucked into it i couldn't find anything. WRITE WRITE WRITE!!

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Love Note (Chapter Two, Heavily Edited)

    I really like this story line. It's a great idea. I wish i had thought of it! Well, all your mistakes were pointed out. All I can say is write ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: An Apple and a Graveyard - Chap. 11

    Im a huge fan of your writing. you need to write another chapter quickly! I love this.

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Awakening (ch 2)

    I absoulutley loooooooooooooove this! Keep writing! All i found was a misspelled word, "allowed" not "aloud". Send the next story to me if u can. I loooove it dont stop!

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: He Comes Before Night : Chapter One (edited

    This was a good story. Keep writing i have nothing to comment on!

    Nov 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Poem

    I thought this was very funny. You got bullied, then you bullied them. Ha.

    Nov 19, 2008


Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends dimensions of time and space.
— Dr. Amelia Brand, Interstellar