User avatar

lilchoma

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: J'ecris, Nous Ecrivons

    oh dear, that was a typo actually...and thank you much for your review, it was very encouraging...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Words

    oh, im sorry if it came across that way...no, that's not what i was trying to say. i was just trying to get out all my frustrations with the world's ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Words

    thank you, that critique was much more helpful...even though there were some things that i didn't agree with. i saw where you are coming from on the second paragraph, but ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Words

    thank you galerius...i did realize before i posted it that it didn't quite look like a poem, but it wasn't fiction, and i didn't feel like it belonged under nonfiction, ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Nightmare Man

    I really like this poem...its slightly disturbing, but that didn't bother me so much becuase it is well written, and tells an interesting story. your descriptions were very vivid, and ...

    Sep 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Forever always

    I like this poem...it's short, but I think that's okay becuase it's just really simple and sweet...nice job.

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Love You, By the Way

    KK, thanks for the advice, I'll certainly put those points in the back of mind for my next poem...and olivia, i'm really glad you were drawn by my title, and ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Fifteen years too long

    Thanks for the advice. Yes, I realize that my title isn't very self-explanatory, so I guess I kind of wrote it for myself. The idea is that this poem is ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Love You, By the Way

    Well thank you so much! I'm glad you decided to review something, becuase I love getting feedback (especially when it's positive and encouraging). Thanks!

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Fifteen years too long

    Thank's so much for the review...a paint just means a kind of horse, that's what i was talking about. And I know, I never really liked that last line with ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Love You, By the Way

    Thank you so much for your encouragment. It really made my day!

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Fifteen years too long

    Thank you for the feedback, i really appreciate it.

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Air

    I really love this poem, mostly becuase it sounds exactly like myself. I can totally relate to this kind of experience, and you just put it into a bunch of ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Oh, the complexities of joy and love

    Thanks so much for the review and advice. I really appreciate getting feedback on my work, because I don't often get other people's opinions. I usually just have to judge ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Ballad of the Trees

    I enjoyed the rhyme scheme very much, and i liked that the descriptive language you used wasn't arcane like a lot of poetry tends to be these days...nice job

    Sep 17, 2008


I say, in matters of the heart, treat yo' self.
— Donna, Parks & Rec