User avatar

leebass

  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Salesman (contest entry)

    Ok, thanks for the advice! I'll keep at it :D

    Dec 12, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Salesman (contest entry)

    Hi, you've confirmed my suspicions that it is definitely too vague. I can see how it's confusing now that you've pointed it out. I tend to assume everyone reading anything ...

    Dec 12, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Last Day

    I just meant that she would have something telling her she has a son and not to kick him out of the house every day. Notes written in her handwriting ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Wings

    Hi, no that's not too brutal, i agree with the points that you've made. I think i'll try and flesh it out a bit and see how that goes. Thanks ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Broken

    Ah ok, i thought that, then i thought there must be a reason for you putting it in and then i couldn't help thinking it was because she's french. I ...

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: deleted

    Thanks for that, i hadn't heard of Daniil Kharms before. It's strange; i like it but it leaves me cold. I'll have to look into some more of his work.

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Suggestions

    If you like the look of those i can suggest loads more in the same vein. If not i won't.

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Wings

    Thanks for the reviews! Yeah, the present is supposed to be shoes because he lost his in the accident. Which partly happened becuase of him not tying his shoelaces. I ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Wings

    Hi, thanks for reviewing. I was trying to make out that he just doesn't remember the actual accident, as far as he knows Rachel is just some woman that comes ...

    Oct 26, 2010


Why is my dog your fig father????
— JazzElectrobass