User avatar

leebass

  • Short Story » General, General Re: The American Dream

    Hi, i really like it. I really get a vivid impression of the characters, especially the father. You can tell he's the kind of person that makes the most of ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: First Roller Coaster (revised)

    Hi. At one point you write 'highter' instead of 'higher' which is a small mistake. I thought overall it was good and you portayed the girl's apprehension well. The only ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: We Are Young, We Run Free..

    It looks like your trying to go a bit 'House of Leaves' with the blue words and the different font sizes. This sort of thing can work really well in ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Written on a boat ride home

    I liked it. You really get the sense of the emotions you were feeling at the time. I could vividly see you standing at the pier and there's a feeling ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: halloween contest entry, the underground city

    I really enjoyed it :). I like how the tension builds after Mark fights the first kid and you handle the action really well. It's not overly described. There's a ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Other » General, General Re: Creation Without Explanations

    Hi, did you post this in the right place? Are you asking for this to be critiqued? To answer your question, personally i enjoy listening to music while typing and ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Other » General, General Re: Program Notes (for my recital 11/7)

    Hi, I found the notes very informative and interesting, the only thing was that i think you used commas quite a lot and sometimes unnecessarily. I'll put it in pink. ...

    Oct 26, 2010


Nobody wants to see the village of the happy people.
— Lew Hunter