Random avatar

laurapoet

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Thanksgiving

    This is a story I wrote a while back. I've barely even looked at it since then, so I'm sure it needs a lot of work. Grandpa had always hated ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Journalist

    Well, that was ok, but it still needs work. First of all you have a lot of repetitiveness an run-on sentences. Here are a few examples: "My parents don’t want ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: World Moves

    I lived this poem. I also thought it was a little repetitive, especially with all the continuous sun setting. [But once you remember that the sun doesn’t Go down and ...

    Jul 3, 2008


have u ever noticed how ugly rosy-lipped batfish r? and not like in the “aw ur so ugly ur cute” way that like opossums r — no they’re just hideously ugly beasts that should never have existed and r the epitome of evolution fails. the stupidity, blank look, head emptiness. they’re horrible n everyone who likes them r horrible too. they truly have the worst fan-base >:[
— Shady