User avatar

ladymarmalade

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Landlady Extension

    Our English teacher always giving us something interesting to do. :) I loved your interpretation on this and I'm still not completely satisfied with mine! Haha but it is what ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Lucky Jeans

    That was so sweet! Don't we all have those moments? Where we jump the gun and think the absolute worst? I liked this because I am like this constantly in ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Science: A boon or a bane?

    You prove a very solid and valid point. I have often pondered over those exact theories that you stated plainly. This composition flowed nicely, giving us facts and stimulating someone ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Christmas Gift

    This made me extremely sad and pleased at the same time. I applaud you for it takes talent to make a person feel two emotions. :) I love how it ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Ellora/Chapter 1

    Intriguing. I do agree with the paragraph spacing and your use of adjectives is wonderful but maybe a little over the top. A true writer knows when to describe something ...

    Dec 2, 2011


Stories don't end because you stopped paying attention.
— SJ Whitby