User avatar

ladydark

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Forest of Darkness

    if it is, I didn't copy off of you... I've been doing this for nearly 10 months....

    Feb 13, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Forest of Darkness

    Romien picked up the pack and looked at them, “Well, we might as well get started… we can handle a bit of heat can’t we?” He stepped into the desert ...

    Feb 13, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Star (crits most definantly needed and wanted)

    thank ye... still need to work on the rhyme scheme, it doesnt... flow and thats what needs help x_x

    Feb 12, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: No Parking

    woot! Its good now! I r going to store, shall be back, after... its mine! MWAHAHA x_x

    Feb 10, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Cold- A vampire story

    nice... very well done, if I didn't have yet another headache I'd help crit, if you wanted, but not atm, but nice... bring more, more more, very nice, am addicted! ...

    Feb 4, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Forest of Darkness

    thank you oh so kindly torpid... this story is loosely based on a RP game I used to do, the forest of darkness was simply the name, and besides it ...

    Feb 3, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Forest of Darkness

    thanks?

    Feb 3, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Why him?

    heh... ya... both died, same night... they were 'bout 16, and 17 years of age... I was 15, and there is an oo sound? :? :lol:

    Jan 31, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Why him?

    haha.. ya... like 3... nice number, but I can change, and I cannot write poetry... and nose pic? :lol:

    Jan 31, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Will he notice me?

    thanks... ya... don't drink and drive, lost two people that night, one who captured my heart and holds it still, and the other my bestest friend in the world who ...

    Jan 31, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Will he notice me?

    hehe, I have a bit of obsession with noses, if I like your nose, I'll be like... NOSE! -poke- ooo nice nose... and ya... this happend when I about 15, ...

    Jan 31, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Weather

    haha... thats not really as dirty as it could be.. but it is v. interesting none the less... nice job...

    Jan 30, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: An Angel and her Romeo

    haha.. I was in a very... fluffy mood... sorry ^-^, after writing the forest of darkness for a time, writing about deciption and false lovers, I had to write something ...

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Forest of Darkness

    The next day dawned clear and rather cool. The trio woke up slowly as the sun creeped over the mountains, they stood up and looked at the tree. Aralu smiled ...

    Jan 26, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Carnation

    aye... and those boooks are so wonderful... Chicken Noodle Soup for Teenaged Souls I think its from the 3rd one... love there stories, makes you laugh, makes you cry, makes ...

    Jan 26, 2006


I'm getting nachos~
— BluesClues