User avatar

ladcat13

(Mana-mana) doo DOOOO doo DOO doo! (Mana-mana) doo Doo DOO doo!

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Maelstrom

    I actually have written a lot more than this, and omg u nailed it! the baby dragon isn't a slave, but her rider... you'll see. I already had the first ...

    Apr 23, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Maelstrom

    I think I will, just to see if the same opinion is given to the actual chapters. I'm surprised to hear that there are too many adjectives. I thought I ...

    Apr 22, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Maelstrom

    Thanks for the generous rating. Its still a work in progress, I know, but the only thing I disagree with you on is her name. The purpose of not giving ...

    Apr 22, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: winterscapes

    Hey, read my first story on this website, Maelstrom. Give me a reveiw on it. Its not a poem and it may not be the genre u like, but try ...

    Apr 22, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: The Great Red Dragon

    This poem has a great rythm, which I appreciate in free verse. The lack of ryhm scheme somwtimes makes authors write paragraphs in stanza format, which isnt poetry at all. ...

    Apr 21, 2013
  • Short Story » Horror, Dramatic Re: crazy in love: Rosie's Story

    Oh my gosh! That was so exciting! When the father ripped open the door and the gun came into view, my stomach took a plunge. You really hooked me in. ...

    Apr 21, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: winterscapes

    Woah. That's deep. I mean, you really nailed it with this poem. I think it's ok that it's free verse. It doesn't have to be very structured to be great ...

    Apr 21, 2013
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Smiling Man

    Like he said, the imagery is very appropriate. I loved it. The tone of voice was absolutley genius. You know, this could have potential. You might want to consider expanding ...

    Apr 21, 2013


A beautiful funeral doesn't guarantee Heaven.
— Haitian Proverb