User avatar

klotrox16

Contorted Mind Warps and How They've Barely Escaped Psychosis

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Bleached

    The writing is good. It may not make sense to alot of the people reviewing it, but it makes sense to me.

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Math...mwahahahah

    Your spelling leaves a little to be desired but I really feel you captured the essence of comedic hatred without being cliche. Well done!

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Midnight Sun: Part I

    Beautiful work. I love ho you're initially talking as if to children. Keep it up!

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Promise of a Dream

    Why thank you. This is the first story I've finished in a very long time. I just got back into writing after a very long hiatus so I thank you ...

    Jun 30, 2011


My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together.
— Bishop Desmond Tutu