User avatar

kingofeli

The Throne Room

  • Writing Tips Re: Disguising metaphors...

    @Prokaryote said my thoughts on it very well, but another thing is this; try to make indirect, extended metaphors. Instead of just saying "the sun was a torch in the ...

    Dec 7, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: Looking for a critique partner!

    I'd be interested.

    Dec 1, 2014
  • Research Re: Reading motivation needed

    Well, i like stories that teach moral values, but i merely find them. I think that's why i read a few pages of a book and put it aside, because ...

    Nov 26, 2014
  • Writing Tips Re: Good Websites for Breaking Writer's Block

    This thread is basically for websites that help you to break your writer's block. I've got a few here, but feel free to add more to this list: If these ...

    Nov 17, 2014


A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.
— Honore de Balzac