Random avatar

killxlanesxdeadxx

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: In the Shadows

    I really enjoyed this poem. I usually don't like rhyming poetry, I find it takes away from the poem, but in this case I found it soo fluid and think ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: "Do not leave me"

    I really like this. It's full of emotions, maybe you might want to elaborate, I felt like I was being hit by a bolder in the first line, then it ...

    Feb 17, 2009


There are those who say that life is like a book, with chapters for each event in your life and a limited number of pages on which you can spend your time. But I prefer to think that a book is like a life, particularly a good one, which is well to worth staying up all night to finish.
— Lemony Snicket