User avatar

kidashka

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Undercover - Chapter 1

    I disagree with the above comment - I like both parts, and particularly how they contrast with each other. The little stamp before each section is really quirky and intersting ...

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Deleted

    Hiya! I think the beginning of this is awesome and very grabbing, but i feel like it should be longer to get a better sense of what's going on =] ...

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Kingdom Hearts: Into the Fire

    I reall love this piece - Namine is one of my favourite characters in KH and you've captured her character (particularly her vulnerability) really well in this! Once, Naminé was ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Graveyard Book

    i like this book - It isn't my favourite of Neil Gaiman's [Anyone read Good Omens ? :elephant: ] But it was very creative and interesting, and I'm now afraid ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Hunger Games

    *squeal* I love the Hunger Games! It's so action-packed and tense and generally amazing! There were no bits that I thought, 'well, this is getting dull', which normally happens in ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: nameless story

    Wow! I can't wait to see if you continue this!! I'll get the bad things out of the way before I go on about all the things I like :wink: ...

    Apr 9, 2010


Just because you don't feel like a hero in your own story, doesn't mean you're not a hero in someone else's.
— Tenyo