User avatar

keirab

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: True Kindness

    All in all, this was a very interesting idea for a story, but quite confusing in some places. There were a few spelling and grammatical errors, but I won't name ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Just something that popped into my head...

    Basically a good story, had a couple issues with it that were already mentioned. Way out-there idea but in sci-fi that's a good thing! :wink: Yeah, to answer your question, ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Valentine's Day Sucks: 6/6

    This was a really cute story! It was really funny and sassy...the sixth part I could have lived without, seemed rather cliche what with Ethan suddenly being like "Oh Toby ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: One Night fixed up

    I like the ending to this story, it is tragic and somewhat uplifting at the same time. Very sweet. However, I would have liked to get to know the characters ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: What is Love?

    This story had an excellent voice to it. It was all very mysterious and sweet. However, I didn't like the fact that Gabriel was an angel. I was actually thinking ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Diamond Ground

    Hi Fang, I liked this, it made me want to read more and find out what was going to happen (an effect of the nice cliffhanger ending!) My only concerns ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: My Story

    I basically liked this. It had a smoothness to it that was kind of comforting but wasn't really different at all. Some grammatical errors: It felt so good knowing he ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: It Might Not be Colorful, But At Least it'd be Real

    Hmm. I must say that, after reading "One day he just stopped talking" I was expecting something a bit more complicated, or mysterious, than him just getting back together with ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Lilac

    Hi Night, I liked this poem. It was uplifting, not depressing or angsty, which I liked a lot; you don't find poems like that often, especially ones written by teens. ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Cousin Mary - revised!

    Wow!!!! I'm really impressed!! I loved this story. Except for a few grammatical errors (which were already pointed out) it was great! Keep up the good work! :D

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: A bad person

    I liked this story a lot, it was really quite believable, although I would have liked it to be a little bit longer; I would have liked to hear more! ...

    Feb 1, 2008


Poetry is a phantom script telling how rainbows are made and why they go away.
— Carl Sandburg