-
Re: Call of the Depths
BOT ALERT @bigbrother
Jul 5, 2024 -
Re: The Adventures of Rose Hood Chapter 58: The Awakening
Fair enough, wasn't sure if you were sick when I saw that you weren't on team turtle this month, good to hear you are fine.
Jul 3, 2024 -
Re: The Adventures of Rose Hood Chapter 58: The Awakening
Also, not sure if you saw it, but Chapter 15 of Prime control is out :)
Jul 3, 2024 -
Re: The Adventures of Rose Hood Chapter 58: The Awakening
Thanks for the review. Glad to see you back.
Jul 3, 2024 -
Re: The Adventures of Rose Hood Chapter 56: The Comarose
Yay, glad you liked it.
Jun 27, 2024 -
Re: The Prime Control Chapter 14: The King of the Minotaurs
Thanks for the catch. And for chapter 15, be prepared for one of the best twists in all of fiction.
Jun 26, 2024 -
Re: The Adventures of Rose Hood Chapter 55: The Wrath of Rose Hood
Thanks for the review but for the 'Fight Rose!!!' She was being yelled at inside her mind.
Jun 24, 2024 -
Re: The Adventures of Rose Hood Chapter 52: The Last Kingdom
Thank you for the review. I cannot wait to see your opinion on the next chapter.
Jun 17, 2024 -
Re: The Prime Control Chapter 12: The Wolf Queen
Thank you for the review. I knew this would be a big one and I was not disappointed. Thanks for all the feedback
Jun 13, 2024 -
Re: Chapter 46: The Oddities Continue
Of course, you have my permission, I like art of characters, and thanks for the review. Honestly "CAN YE PEOPLE STOP BREAKING MY ******* WALL!!!" is one of my favorite ...
Jun 4, 2024 -
Re: The Adventures of Rose Hood Chapter 44: The Core Truth
Thanks for the review, and for if she's the only, I suppose you have to see
May 30, 2024 -
Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 44
You did pretty well for a scene like that.
May 29, 2024 -
Re: The Adventures of Rose Hood Chapter 43: The Meeting of Heroes
Thanks
May 28, 2024 -
Re: The Adventures of Rose Hood Chapter 43: The Meeting of Heroes
Thank you so much for the reviews. I really enjoy reading them. Also, if I may, could you please review the latest chapters of the prime control? You always give ...
May 28, 2024 -
Re: The Adventures of Rose Hood Chapter 41: What it means to be an Adventurer
Love the new PFP and review, thank you.
May 28, 2024
