Random avatar

keawriting

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: unamed short story.

    Thanks so much :) I am uploading the finished product now! :D

    Jun 17, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: .

    This poem is amazing. I really like your writing style. Don't think I can mention and thing "wrong" with it, except as mentioned above. Otherwise its perfect. Can't wait to ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: unamed short story.

    thanks for the help :)

    Jun 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: unamed short story.

    Hi Everyone: This is a short story I am working on.... It kind of like a story that a woman is reading and I am not sure how to make ...

    Jun 15, 2010


The grand in the hotel rings with broken tunes; the guests frown; the concierge winces. But the blue-hatted boy is happy and braver than they.
— TheMythMaster