User avatar

kagehana13

the incandescent smell of nostalgia washes over my pale bones...

  • NovMo Archives Re: NovMo '25-The Letter to The Stars

    Day 9 update: I'm at 8,097 words, I'm around 1,000 behind because one day I didn't write at all since I was hanging out with a friend all day. I'll ...

    Nov 10, 2025
  • NovMo Archives Re: NovMo '25-The Letter to The Stars

    I'm at 6k words now and both of my main characters officially have their own theme songs (Labyrinth by Taylor Swift and Mr. Brightside by The Killers)

    Nov 6, 2025
  • NovMo Archives Re: NovMo '25-The Letter to The Stars

    Day 5 Update: I'm now at 5,000 words, so I'm on track with my goal! I didn't write much yesterday but I wrote more today :D

    Nov 5, 2025
  • NovMo Archives Re: NovMo '25-The Letter to The Stars

    thanks! maybe you can read it sometime soon to give me feedback lol

    Nov 4, 2025
  • NovMo Archives Re: NovMo '25-The Letter to The Stars

    Now I'm at 3,532 words! I'm not sure if I'll write more today but I am very pleased with what I have written so far. I have my prologue and ...

    Nov 4, 2025
  • NovMo Archives Re: NovMo '25-The Letter to The Stars

    I'm currently at 2,280 words :). I think my goal is to do 30,000 this month

    Nov 3, 2025
  • NovMo Archives Re: NovMo '25-The Letter to The Stars

    I've never done NovMo before, let alone written a novel but I've been itching to do it for a long time now! I'm not sure if I will do 50,000 ...

    Nov 2, 2025


*CLUCKING INTENSIFIES*
— Snoink