User avatar

k3pt

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Fall In Love... Just Not Apart

    Interesting song (*coughs* yes, I meant song.

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Everytime I look at You

    When I see your eyes, I make a huge smile When your with another, I break for a while "Make" isn't really effective wordchoice, here. How often would you say ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Rose

    Deep scarlet red With petals of velvet Delicate and soft Yet colored like blood This stanza was a little awkward for me. Disorganized, maybe. I believe it's the description of ...

    Apr 7, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Prose: "Today Earth, Tomorrow...the WORLD!"

    Nice. Lacked organization, really, but that's what made it entertaining. I don't really laugh much, but I kind of chuckled a few times reading this. It becomes tedious, though, toward ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: trying my hand at the short story...

    Intriguing... ...But for some reason I was expecting an elaboration on the plot. I liked it, though. It has a sense of mystery and precision, kind of a twist on ...

    Mar 31, 2006


By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach.
— Winston Churchill