User avatar

josierae98

  • Short Story » Fantasy, Other Re: Eddie’s origin story

    Hey vampricone! This was a chilling, but fun little read. I don't have much to critique, there are many places that are missing a space but I'm sure another reread ...

    Dec 29, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Confusion

    Welcome back to the writing community BlackFire. I can really appreciate this poem, Ive felt this exact thing before in a relationship so every word I felt like I was ...

    Dec 29, 2021


I was flummoxed by fractious Franny's decision to abrogate analgesics for the moribund victims of the recent conflagration. Of course, to display histrionics was discretionary, but I did so anyways, implicating a friend in my drama to make the effect cumulative. I think a misanthrope would have a prosaic appellation, perhaps one related to autonomy and the rejection of anthropocentrism. I think they wouldn't think much of the prominence of watching the coagulation of tea to prognosticate future malevolent events, not even if those events were related to jurisprudence.
— Spearmint