User avatar

jojoann1

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Fallen Angel

    I really liked this poem!! There were not any errors at all, which is pretty amazing! I feel like it hits that one spot. Thanks for writing!! **Jordan**

    Feb 26, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Narrative Re: The Lost Island: Chapter 3

    Oh, it's fine! XD

    Jun 13, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Narrative Re: The Lost Island: Chapter 3

    I'm also sorry for not expressing the feeling of the person, you seemed pretty mad. Thanks for the review! Bye!!

    Jun 13, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Narrative Re: The Lost Island: Chapter 3

    I'm sorry, the italics isn't working for me.

    Jun 13, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Narrative Re: The Lost Island: Chapter 2

    Hi! Thank you for the feed back. I will try to make the chapters longer and you will soon know what happened while the plane was crashing in the next ...

    Jun 11, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Narrative Re: The Lost Island: Chapter 1

    Hi! The next chapter was just posted, so enjoy!

    Jun 11, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Rainstorms

    I enjoy the feel of this. It really paints a picture in my mind of the way raindrops fall from the sky.

    Jun 11, 2014


Stop being mean to your self-insert character, you're just being mean to yourself.
— WeepingWisteria