User avatar

jessabelle4C

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Runaways Chap. 2

    I finished getting ready; brushing my teeth, applying make up to cover up most of my scars on my face and arms, and double check that I didn’t look anything ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Runaways Chap. 2

    How old is everyone? When the main character doesn't know what to do with Joey it makes her seem young but then as she starts getting ready she seems much ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Runaways Chap. 1

    sorry, i'll fix that. i meant to put it in italics, but my brother pushed me off the couch.. my NEW laptop is okay. :D Thank you! I know I ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Runaways Chap. 1

    After going through the story many times, I fixed all the grammar errors. Which I'll admit was a lot. :oops: I'm working on the next chapter right now, any requests ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Lovely Bones

    I thought The Lovely Bones was amazing. I liked how Sebold was able to make Susie seem like an angel to her brother and dad. The only thing I would ...

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Amazing Books

    anybody mention the Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead? oh man, good books!!! 1- VA Series 2- Harry Potter Series 3- Incantation 4-The Book Thief 5-Burned 6- Crank 7-The Guardian ...

    Oct 10, 2009


I think the more you understand myths, the more you understand the roots of our culture and the more things will resonate.
— Rick Riordan