User avatar

jemjive

  • Romantic Novels Re: Bittersweet Summer (Previously Untitled) [pt.1]

    This story amazes me! I read it over twice. Can you like PM me and tell me when or if you write more of this?

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Deadwood Forest

    This is great!! I found myself singing (badly :lol: ) in my head instead of just reading it which is a good thing you want lyrics to be like that ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Vessel of my Mind

    This poem is very well written, I loved the stanza and how it rhymed. It is all tied together and there are no stray though. Absolutely positively beautiful.

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Heart

    I see you, my heart races, Skips a beautiful beat. Every time you smile at me, I hear it, hear it thump within my chest. How do you do it? ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Clique

    What's going on? You really don't know? You seem to be out of it. I thought you would know What's going on? They say this, They say that. They shun ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: a dream

    It flows nicely and has a great emotional lace. I like it.

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cinderella?

    This is beautiful. I too have had that thought that Cinderella's deeds were of the evil sort. If you have ever read the original Cinderella not the Disney one, you ...

    Apr 2, 2010


I would be a terrible novel protagonist.
— mellifera