User avatar

jellybean

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Devil's Pocket Watch

    Hello! I'm going to start off with nitpicks. Today was one of those days he actually enjoyed a silent date night with wine and silence. This is a little awkward ...

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Jonah In the Night- Chapter One

    Yay Chapter One! This was pretty long, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. I'm not going to go through and pick apart every little thing; I found some things that need ...

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Jonah In the Night- Prologue

    I am Jonah. I guess a lot of what we do is in our names. My own name reminds me of a Biblical tale in which a prophet was trapped ...

    Apr 23, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Story of the Mystiques *Part One

    The annual Festival of Magic would have been held that last week of July, but unfortunately, for nearly the last century the festival has not been held; it shall not ...

    Apr 22, 2011
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Talon Haul

    Helloooo! I shall be humoring you today. :) I can definitely see the science fiction elements here (the airship, Sara's fangs, etc.), however, I don't really see much of a ...

    Apr 20, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Epidemic

    Hey Lauren; you have no idea how much I loved this! :) This could fall into a couple different genres...science fiction and romance, but I'm leaning more towards science fiction ...

    Apr 20, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Tales From Gwendolyn - Part 1

    Hello! All my comments will be in red. :) Preface I really don't think a preface is necessary here. You could replace "Preface" with "Chapter One" and the story would ...

    Apr 20, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Chapter 1: Warden Hill Institute

    I love this! I think the idea is original and awesome and amazing and...okay, I'm running out of peppy adjectives haha. Anyway, I just have one little nit-picky thing. Your ...

    Apr 18, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Carrie Forester

    Hello HonoriaHayden! Grammar/spelling-wise you did very well, however there are a couple other things you need to work on. (1) A Hook. Right now, the opening line that you have ...

    Apr 18, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Violet Saga: Prologue

    Hello, I haven't been on here in months, but I'm back! :) Alright, let's get started... General Impression You have a nice, solid beginning; I didn't find anything seriously wrong ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Dream Catcher (old version)

    The children tell me without whispers. I can see it in their dreams, burning through their eyelids, swelling into a storm. Save us, they say, save us. I thought that ...

    Dec 5, 2010


People with writer's blocks should get together and build a castle.
— Love