User avatar

jayleighsmith

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Thorns & Roses [5]

    Yay another chapter. This one's a little rocky, as you said. But I really liked it, especially the cucumber thing. That's soooo cute. haha. “You,” he pointed. “Should have at ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Descendants 4 (part 1)

    Tanya! Okay, excuse for why I'm way late one this. I got your pm and read this already, but then later when I came back for your review, it said ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Thorns & Roses [4]

    ...why does everyone think that Kevin and Victoria would fall in love? It may just be me, but I don't see that happening. He's like her brother. Love shouldn't be ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Thorns & Roses [3]

    Pink. You didn't tell me...I don't think. Ugh, did I tell you? I got the flu. Well, off to your review. “No, what the hell did you do this time.” ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Descendants 3

    Ugh, *snaps finger* pink made it here before me again! haha. I read it yesterday when I got your pm, but now I'm here to review. First off, your dialog ...

    Dec 12, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Keeper: [8] -

    Once Lia returned to Dorm eighty-four, Zack had replaced Levi and there were two other students there along with Alex and Katherine. Okay. I have two issues with this sentence. ...

    Dec 6, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Thorns & Roses [1]

    Oh. I love this. Girl power! Haha. There were a few mistakes that I saw. Like you said warp instead of wrap. begin instead of begins. you switched to third ...

    Dec 3, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Descendants 2

    Alright. Really sorry bout my delay. I have been very busy. Senior research paper and all. anywho. onto your review. This chapter was very intense, but I feel as though ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Keeper: [7]

    There is nothing wrong with a little length, Pink. I loved this chapter. It was so intense. Prova! I can't wait to read more. As for nitpicks..I have none. I ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Descendants

    Ah. I see Pink has been here before me. She's quick with those reviews. Anywho, onto mine. Your MC, Aya, seems to be an obsessive person. Am I right? It ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Keeper: [6]

    Oh my! The son of Dracula? How does that even happen? haha. Keep that in mind in the future. I don't really have the energy to do one of my ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Falling Apart Excerpt

    "Of course I do , Rachel , Should be period I do love you , Another period " he Capital H a small kiss on the cheek was all though ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: First story-- part 3

    This part, I think you need to work more on transitions. Right now, it seems as if you are just stating facts and not actually flowin through a story. And ...

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: First story-- part 2

    “Are you too dense to remember that I’m supposed to give you a tour?” Hmm. Although dense is a very good word, but I'm not sure if a thirteen year ...

    Nov 20, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: My first story-- about 1/4 of it, anyway. Part 1.

    Hello, I'm Jayleigh. Humans are curious beings. They are inquisitive, sensitive, rash. They think they are superior over all else, engrossed with themselves. They think they are powerful. They are ...

    Nov 19, 2009


I sleep with reckless abandon!
— Link Neal