-
Re: Pinky Promise
Hello, I'm Jayleigh. I'm overly tired this morning, as per usual when only getting three full hours of sleep. But I have some time and I just thought I'd pop ...
Jun 24, 2010 -
Re: My Falling Sun (Ch.2, pt.2)
There was a drop so from the sand you could only see the very top of the house. There was a drop so...what? After swimming for a while, we got ...
Jun 23, 2010 -
Re: That one lunch.
It was my first day. I had entered school a week late. I had been sent to the cafeteria early to meet my student mentor. I was immersed in thoughts ...
Jun 22, 2010 -
Re: Forgetting part 5
Hey, Flower. So, I'm exhausted this morning. I'm not exactly sure why but I want to go back to sleep, really bad. But I can't and so I am here ...
Jun 22, 2010 -
Re: Forgetting (Part 3 and 4)
and the explaining that is being done right now means the difference between This didn't exactly make sense to me, even after rereading it twice. Maybe try rewording. I already ...
Jun 18, 2010 -
Re: Taint of Red (Working Title) Chapter 1
Okay, we have a lot to cover in a short amount of time. -Tell me more of the room they are first in. I'd like to see longer paragraphs in ...
Jun 17, 2010 -
Re: Love Life
Personally, I think that this would sound a lot more dramatic if it was in the third person. What do you think? He eased the shiny bullet into the waiting ...
Jun 17, 2010 -
Re: Forgetting Part 2 (edited)
Alright, the hard part is over, now I just have to sit and wait. As I wait I examine my yard, for such a large yard there aren't many tree's, ...
Jun 15, 2010 -
Re: Forgetting (Edited)
Hello, Flower~Child. I have not read any of the previous reviews, so if there is repetition, just ignore. I am a little rusty with my reviewing, but I will do ...
Jun 15, 2010 -
Re: The Story, The Song, and The Picture (chapter one)
Alright. Hello, Darkangel. I'm Jayleigh. I'm a bit rusty on reviewing and my style is unlike some others on here. First off, you're tenses scare me. Are we present? Are ...
Jun 13, 2010 -
Re: The Heart of Sin [Prologue]
Hello. I too have neglected YWS for a while now. But I am trying to make up for it. Well, off I go. most likely the most Repetition of 'most' ...
Apr 29, 2010 -
Re: The Struggle
Hello. I am Jayleigh. I am here to criticize. And off I go... I was sat on the bench I was sitting? I sat? Pick one. with my best friend ...
Apr 28, 2010 -
Re: Thorns & Roses [7]
*coughobviouscough* haha. I love it! I don't have any grammar things. Buuut my romantic cliche side thinks that kiss was lame! haha Gimme more! Anywho. I'm likeing your cliff hanger ...
Jan 21, 2010 -
Re: Thorns & Roses [6]
Okay, this was a little...blah. The mood wasn't all action-y like the rest. I think you should continue with whatever you were planning for seven, in this chapter. You aren't ...
Jan 16, 2010 -
Re: King of Babylon, Chapter 0
Hello Dark Sploosh. I'm breaking a rule here. I'm listening to music while I review. Today by the smashing pumpkins needs to be listened to. Alright. You asked me a ...
Jan 8, 2010
