Random avatar

jakfelix

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: House of Mirrors

    Hello. I don't think this makes sense. it's quite lazily constructed as a story using a thin metaphor to disguise the fact it doesn't work. Why wouldn't he realise that ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: this is no longer a poem

    Hi, I think that the french is unnecessary. There is nothing obvious in the poem which makes its use meaningful or relevant except for the romantic element, which may be ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Fear of Fullfillment (prologue/chapter 1)

    Hi lena. I'm sorry if i was rude earlier and hope i didn't cause any real offence. I think this is a good start. I agree that the sentences are ...

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Losing Love

    Hello Saraneth. I think you could work on on the rhythm of this poem. When somethings written in this couplet style the beat of the syllables drives it and this ...

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Last Shred of Hope

    Hi Mo. Firstly i'd like to say i think this is a really nice little piece. The grammatical errors seem to have been mostly covered so i'll just tell you ...

    Dec 23, 2009


It doesn’t smell old, it just smells like a bad idea.
— James Hoffman