Random avatar

jadenex246

  • Art & Photography Re: Save Your Wishes

    This one's from a concert I went to this weekend, it's the guitarist from the band Lions Lions Sunrise...i thought the layers of colors looked pretty neat Here's some more ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Jiggity

    Haha I love it! It's very original and creative. I love the name. The transparency and shading are really great too! The curved lines make it pop out and look ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love is the Steam of a Morning Shower

    So I wrote this a while ago. It was an assignment for an English class and we had to compare two different things using an extended metaphor. And as you ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Spring is in the Air

    Wow, very incredible pictures! I love the focus in the flower pictures, especially the peach tree, that's my favorite :) I love how you can see the tiny details in ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Horse or a pony

    Hello, This is so cute. Very great details and shading technique. I love its silly facial expression and how its hair is hiding it's eyes. The only things that really ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Around Town

    Wow these are all really amazing, what kind of camera do you use? You must live in a pretty sweet town to be able to capture photos like these ok, ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Another of my art influenced by flowers

    Really great drawing! I like the shadowing done on the edges, and the unique detail you put into the middle of the flower. It all makes the flower pop out ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures

    Hey, thanks so for much for the review of my pictures. I'm glad you liked them. Yes, the picture of the cat is mine, and her name is Zoe. I ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures

    These are just a few of my many pictures, let me know what you think :)

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Across the Sky

    This is written so well with nice depth and focus on the emotions toward the character. I like how you vividly contrasted each feeling with aspects of nature, it gives ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Controversial

    This is really good, I love the topic and the way controversy is played throughout the entire poem. Nice syntax and flow too :D

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sitting in Nature

    Let's sit here in nature and watch those birds bash their heads against the trees. Let’s make a nest in the sun amongst the tall grasses towering beyond our heads. ...

    Mar 2, 2009


When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself.
— LadyMysterio