User avatar

irnbru666

  • Short Story » General, General Re: My life was changed forever...

    I think this story could be elongated by changing the approach, perhaps inserting a kind of lead up of events to being hit by car, because all the drama is ...

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Bridget (UNFINISHED - all critique welcome)

    Overall, for me, what has been flagged up is that I must, must must make things more obvious and consider my poor confused audience :( The daughter was supposed to ...

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Bridget (UNFINISHED - all critique welcome)

    Thanks alot for the critique on my Bridget piece :D I appreciate that you pointed out all my grammatical errors because I wouldn't have noticed them, and I know I ...

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Sex and the City mini-review

    I totally agree wth you =D I think Sex and the City is even more addictive than chocolate (if that's possible) and I think your mini review captures the magic ...

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Before You Were Mine

    :D I'm just not used to this yet, thanks for helping me out. I've posted it somewhere else already though, i'll see what happens :?

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Before You Were Mine

    Thanks for replying, I wasn't really sure what forum to post in. I don't know if I should post it again in another one :?

    Dec 31, 2006


The adventures I enjoy are usually of a literary nature.
— Henry Winchester