User avatar

inkwell

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Living in a Storm

    As I watch you drown in another drink I stop to bottle and collect my tears, (could be either bottle or collect, both is a bit much) You solemnly watch, ...

    Dec 6, 2011
  • Research Re: Book Suggestions

    I suppose this could be considered YA. The Elegance of the Hedgehog

    Dec 5, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Son is Gay

    It's not perfect but I liked the way I could imagine everything happening from the dialogue alone. Mark of a good script. “Life. Um… I—I don’t really know what to ...

    Dec 5, 2011
  • Other Re: Natural Anthem

    Did someone say free music? Thanks Lumi. :)

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Screencaps

    Persy has a time-traveling machine. :wink:

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: That's So Gay!

    That poem was so gay. This is really mediocre and I think you know it. I read your poem before it had any reviews and didn't have the heart to ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Are fantasy fiction and Yoga satanic?

    Did you mean to post this in the Lounge?

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Are fantasy fiction and Yoga satanic?

    It depends on the kind of yoga. Satanic is a stretch but these things are secular and anti-christian. Witches and wizards as heroes and role models for children should horrify ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]

    10/10 for the xmas makeover. :)

    Dec 3, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Accidental Plagiarism

    You don't have to delete the work, sillies. :smt044 If you find that you've taken a little something (i.e.: a few words or a line) from someone else, or someone ...

    Dec 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Black and White Dancer

    The wind, being indifferent, carries old kites. Grandfather, your kite sways from your neck like a censer, exhausting a smoke from within, within the furnace where age is untempered for ...

    Dec 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: pavements

    Hello, Kamas! I checked out your poem when you first posted it but wasn't sure I had much to say. Something told me I should swing by again. :) I ...

    Dec 1, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A World With One Religion

    It's never happened, and I don't think it will. (You COULD argue that the "world" of the Europeans was completely Christian. That wasn't much fun.) If it did I don't ...

    Nov 27, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vegetarianism/Veganism? With or against?

    I wish every meat-eater could be this honest:

    Nov 24, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pizza is now a vegetable!

    No, Congress did not declare pizza a vegetable. Tomato paste was what was really being discussed. If actually read the bill, nowhere will you see the word "pizza." School cafeterias ...

    Nov 23, 2011


Look, a good poem is a poem that exists. Any poem you write is better than the poem you don't.
— WeepingWisteria