User avatar

inkling

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Snow

    oops. Nevermind that comment about the snow title..... I reread and got it.. *slaps head in fustration* ~inkling

    May 7, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Zarra: Princess of the seventh sea

    Thanx ! I will fix that all as soon as I hve enough patience to. I really should lenghthen it shouldn't I? As I said, As soon as my sugar ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Animal I've Become: Chapter One!

    Really good! But, what's with all the typos?? It makes it really hard to read. but on the bright side, captivating and entertaning, but not as good as the one ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: (Pirate Story--After Beginning) Chapter Two

    Aaaaaaah!!!!! What is this? It actually scared me. oh. my. * takes a stab at reading* one headache later......

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Thoughts on 'Why?'

    WOW! I know exactly how you feel. I hate it when books come to an end *sniff* Thanks for putting how I feel on paper!

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: waiting

    Sorry! I am working on a continuing story for it....thats what you want right? :D thanks

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Real Story Of The Three Lil' Pigz (with an urban twist)

    LOL!! You definitly have a flare for rewriting fairy tales! I would advise you to put more description in it :wink: inkling

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The book

    hey all! I edited this story so HOPEFULY I made it better! Its not my best but hey!, everyone has their days :wink: Thanx for reading! inkling

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: waiting

    Hey! thanks SO much for all the nice comments :D. Sorry about the spelling errors, I was half asleep when I wrote it. I must admit that I was VERY ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The book

    how can I improve this?? :?:

    Feb 28, 2008


Irrigation of the land with seawater desalinated by fusion power is ancient. It's called 'rain'.
— Michael McClary