User avatar

inkling

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Snow

    try as hard as I could, I could not find the hidden meaning..... But im absolutly DIEING!!!!! To know what this means. I think you have real talent to put ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Falling

    OOOH! I like that one much better than the first one :D This had more of a FEEL to it. Very well done! no doubt about it! you are a ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: (Pirate Story--after The Beginning) Chapter One

    OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS STORY! PIRATES ROCK! :pirate2: ~inkling :smt063

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Welcome to Miami: Chapter 2. [Revised and Rewritten!]

    Aaarg!!! I had to dig to find this story!!! I wanted to read the chapter Soooo bad! could you also PM me when you post the 3rd chapter? (also :wink: ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Welcome to Miami: Chapter 1. [Edited and Rewritten]

    wow, I like that. It was very refreshing and different. Is there going to be a sequel? That would be great. hummmm... I didn't really find anything wrong with it, ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Monster

    This was also painted a vivid picture in my mind, which I like. I think this deserves a gold star * puts gold star* I love your style of writing, ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Despair

    hummm.. well, the poem was a bit jerky, and the ending was a bit murky. but other that that, you've got it down pat! :wink: nice rhyming as well!

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: 7 Inside The Ship

    LOVE your style! but as soon as I started to read I was sorta like 'whoa!' A school on a ship? thats what it is right? oh well, It was ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Falling

    huuummmmm... I liked this poem. But is she falling,or imaginary falling? just an insignificant detail. :P keep up the good work! It was better than some of mine! :wink:

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Without Reason pt.1

    i LOVED this! I actually jumped when the man she thought was her father wasn't her father. (not the best english huh?) That is EXACTLY what im like when i ...

    Mar 4, 2008


Revision is one of the exquisite pleasures of writing.
— Bernard Malamud