User avatar

indigochild1991

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Love at First Sight

    Hello!! Firstly, I just want to say that I love the idea here-it's really quite original, with there being so many Stephanie Meyer fan-fics. I love the character of Rosalie, ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Stories of the Wind

    This is the first time I've ever reviwed poetry apart from at school! I didn't think I was hugely into them, but so many poems here are so lovely!! You ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Lighthouse - Prologue

    This seems to be a brilliant idea, which could be amazing. One of the main errors that I found is the language here and there. You say 'mom', but, as ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Choice Is A Misconception a Alex Rider Story

    My initial thoughts-well done! This is generally a brilliant piece of work. You have really captured Anthony Horowitz's writing style! It does have the feel of one of his novels-great ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Innocence Dies Young

    There is a brilliant idea behind this story, and really makes a statement about the reality of young civilians dying in war-go you! It really is a fantastic story-extremely fast ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Fate Calling

    I thought that this was a brilliant story, for several reasons. I think you really captured Alice's character here, like when she is in a serious situation, but is still ...

    Jan 11, 2009


ALL MY FAVORITE SHOWS GET CANCELLED YET THIS VENDING MACHINE GETS A SECOND SEASON?
— toasty bread (ToastK)