Random avatar

inburmashave

  • Other Poetry Re: mass-energy equivalence (co-written with Albert Einstein)

    How adorable. Heh, I knew there was something odd about you. :p

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Foothold

    Hello Mao, I've taken a liking to you after skimming through poetry but this is disappointing. The first line is composed of abstractions after abstractions. 'The world', a vague conjecture, ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The old girl

    Been writing raw stuff lately. Bad for aesthetics. Admin message: Please do not use swear words outside of your work. Hello, is this Jeremy? I'm calling long distance and I ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Poetry and prose and Martha

    I'm the Uebermensch.

    Jul 22, 2010


So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install a lovely bookcase on the wall.
— Roald Dahl