User avatar

iluvtowrite

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm new here :)

    Thanks, Lava! :)

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm new here :)

    Haha, yes I'm a huge HP fan!! :smt040 I've written a few short stories (all of which I've decided I didn't really like about a week later...haha), and I've written ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I found it from Google :)

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Why?

    This is really good! :) It's very simple and straightforward, but sometimes that's just what a poem needs. Good work, keep writing!

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm new here :)

    Hi, everybody! I'm new here... If anybody has any tips/hints/unofficial rules to share, please do! I've been on message boards before, but not this one. I'm an aspiring writer currently ...

    Apr 16, 2010


Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
— Mark Twain