User avatar

iBel29

  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Spirit and the Fool

    well I like it though, I was curious what the man would wish for, but i wish for you to continue it, because now I am curious why the Spirit ...

    Dec 25, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Suicide Notes From The Fragmented Mind

    It was a bit too fast for what was happening. But i love the beginning of it, it is such a catch. You explain quite well, but try to make ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Canvas of Memories

    And that is when the best work sometimes come in, maybe romance is my weakness but the beginning was true and excellent, it does say not convey it in a ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Over The Mountains- 1

    first thing i noticed is the misspelling of dinner. But d@ydre@mer27 has covered the most important point. “ she remembered me of my mother ” replace remember with reminded. Don’t ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Bridge Over Paradise

    First thing try not to be plain with the language, I see you are trying to give back-history, but I think you should give glimpses of them through perhaps showing ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Wolfskin

    Honestly can you just get published, because this truly sounds like a novel in a shop. I like how descriptive it is when she talks, I actually like the Lady ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Hearts are like windmills

    I read your last poem, regret, and loved it so I decided to check the rest, this next one particularly caught me at the last lines. I am a sucker ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Regret

    This is good, but the second paragraph ruined the flow of this poem, it feels as if you seem unsure where to break it especially the first line ‘ Bound ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Literally Crazy

    I think the general atmosphere you are setting is good, that is the general plot, but try not to be cliché with the language, making it seem dread. Put emphasis ...

    Dec 23, 2010


All hail the mighty Glow Cloud.
— Welcome to Night Vale