User avatar

hwrites

  • Short Story » Dramatic, Romantic Re: your hands set me afire

    Thank you so much for all of the critiques! I totally agree with you on all of the suggestions. I really appreciate all of the tips you gave me. Thank ...

    Feb 4, 2016
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Romantic Re: your hands set me afire

    AWE, thank you so much! This comment made me so happy!!! I really needed encouragement-- I didn't know if this was good or not-- but you totally lifted my spirits! ...

    Feb 4, 2016
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Romantic Re: your hands set me afire

    Thanks! I really love fluffing up everything i write to the max-- it's fun!!

    Feb 4, 2016
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Romantic Re: your hands set me afire

    Thank you so much :-))

    Feb 4, 2016


Should we not walk? On our feet? The ones I now have again? I do like my feet. They are befittingly perambulatory.
— Pattern (Rhythm of War by Brandon Sanderson)