User avatar

hopelessnewromantic

  • Lyric Poetry Re: love and lust

    Yeah it was intentional, I personally think if a poem is too grammar perfect it spoils it a bit, this is because poems aren't men't to be thought through, just ...

    Sep 10, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: love and lust

    You call her a whore, When she just needs to be loved, She will get on her back, For a taste of your love, Don’t you see what you’re doing? ...

    Sep 9, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: nightmare

    As evening falls, We say our good nights, Oblivious to what lurks behind, Behind the seemingly beautiful,starry sky. The genital sigh of a willow branch, As a demon perches, Silent, ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The short road into nowhere

    Oh gosh thank-you! Really, that was such a lovely comment!

    Jul 27, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Without a Doubt

    Hello, this is great! Although I haven't really got the essential skills to do a word by word review I can give you a few pointers. For example not putting ...

    Jul 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The short road into nowhere

    'Hahaha!' It wasn't intended to make anyone unhappy/depressed for sure! but it was intended to be deep and meaningful, so I'll just take that comment as a complement! :) I ...

    Jul 27, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hello there! I'm Hopelessnewromantic, new to the site! (although that's probably obvious :s) By joining this site I was thinking that my interest of writing may be noticed, but also ...

    Jul 26, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The short road into nowhere

    Numb, The only thing I feel right now, But is it actually a feeling or a mere assumption? This cold, still darkness that surrounds me, Is this life? Or is ...

    Jul 26, 2011


'This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer. 'I never could get the hang of Thursdays.'
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy