Random avatar

hankesj

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Enchanting Rome Part II

    more more! I want more of this story. I want a 400 page story.. PLEASE! lol. This is amazing. I would most certaintly pick this up as a book of ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Untitled...as of now

    game- I totally know what you mean. I went back and reread it and it sounded horrible. I am used to personal essays where i bounce back in time. I ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Things Left Unsaid

    Wow. I was very impressed. I felt like I was a fly on the wall, watching all of the nostalgia, awkwardness and emotion reeling in the room. I quite enjoyed ...

    Jun 19, 2008


Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first.
— Mark Twain