User avatar

haleymariew

  • Writers Corner Re: Writing Posture

    Whenever i start typing, i tend to be better focused when I do the whole 'Good Posture' thing they teach you in Keyboarding class (it was mandatory last year). By ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Aurora Lloyd

    The dream part, its suppose to be like one of those warped, abstract dreams. I don't really know another way to explain it. So the space is infinite because she ...

    Dec 11, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Aurora Lloyd

    So this is a little segment from the first chapter of my story i'm writing. Feedback would be greatly appreciated, for i've tried to write this part several times and ...

    Dec 11, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: Crafting the Plot

    Lately i've been trouble writing the plot line for the villians of my story, and i was wondering if anybody would be willing to let me unload all of it ...

    Dec 8, 2010


It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
— Neil Armstrong