Random avatar

greymachine

  • Lyric Poetry Re: If I Must Die

    As other people have stated it's a wonderful poem, and I find no grammatical errors to nit pick about. Beautiful poem with beautiful words.

    Dec 6, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Live On The Shore.

    I feel that I was able to grasp the emotion in this poem, but on the other hand I had to give it a bit of thought. Overall it was ...

    Dec 6, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dark Sister

    The dark imagery was intriguing and i was genuinely impressed. Nice work..

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: my bestfriend

    I think this could have been short and sweet, or a few more metaphors thrown in to bring it to life, but nice work.. 6/10

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lost

    It's not bad, I wish it could have been a little longer with a stronger emphasis towards detail, but the imagery was simple,but due to a lack of detail the ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Weight

    Pacing aimlessly with my feet bound through a dispiriting ocean floor The turbulent wave's above crack and whip While my thought's dash and slip The world heavy above with worldly ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Boulevard of Broken Dreams

    I enjoyed this, despite the fact your title of choice share's a name with a song I don't personally like. But that's irrelevant keep up the goodwork!!

    Dec 5, 2010


You'd better wise up, Pony... you get tough like me and you don't get hurt. You look out for yourself and nothing can touch you, man.
— Dallas Winston, The Outsiders