Random avatar

gn001f1735

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Relationships

    I feel a pulse beating, My temperature is over ehating. I need you to tell me i'm in your heart, To give my happiness a place to start. Anxiety bubbling ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Pete Doherty

    Irresistible Features, Life enraged with leeches, Sweat dripping from hies hair, I feel intrigued to visit his lair. Devouring eyes that dazzle with pride, I can't believe i was stood ...

    Jan 13, 2009


For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein