User avatar

gloriaimmanuelle

  • Short Story » Narrative, General Re: Bad Guy

    Very interesting story. I like the way that it's written -- Like you're talking to me in a casual conversation rather than large, unnecessary words being used. It's a fun ...

    Mar 4, 2014
  • Other » Other, Narrative Re: Travel Well.

    Thank you (: I'm glad you like something out of the norm. @ Nothingness: I know, I tried to think of another word that could fit there, but I couldn't ...

    Feb 6, 2013
  • Other » Other, Narrative Re: Travel Well.

    Thank you :) Originally I had it in a slightly differnt format, but once I typed it on here, YWS changed it. But you get the general feel of it. ...

    Feb 6, 2013
  • Other » Culture, Realistic Re: In a World that Moves So Fast

    Sorry for the typos. I was writing it really fast during my English class and I wasn't really paying attention. Thanks for the tips though! (:

    Oct 26, 2012


There are darknesses in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights.
— Bram Stoker