User avatar

ghost223

Ghostie

  • Poetry » Satire, Dramatic Re: "Until Then"

    This is a really good depiction of love, personified into reality. You care very much for this unnamed character and it shows an inseparable bond. Never leave this person, keep ...

    Nov 4, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: My short poem

    This is a touching poem, and although there's a message that remains clear, the poem is not. It sorta runs all over the place. I can tell you want a ...

    Nov 4, 2016
  • Poetry » Culture, Realistic Re: one thousand takes and still blind

    Indeed, the feeling of loss is here, whether it be in brain cells due to media, or in soul, due to drama. I believe that your understand of how people ...

    Nov 4, 2016
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: falling at wonderful heights

    This is a really good poem. I love how you describe the fall, but I think you should have describe the rush of wind a little bit. Honestly, the last ...

    Nov 3, 2016


Love is so short, forgetting is so long.
— Pablo Neruda