Random avatar

george-oram

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Ambition.

    Thanks for the kind words. I was kind of worried about the start actually, I just never got round to sorting it, I might do now though, thanks

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: t7u

    Hey there Incognito, Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I agree with everything you've said and will definitely be making some amendments, to be honest, I thought I ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Benefits of Being a Smart Ass

    I really enjoyed this too! I could relate to all of it, and was not phased by the length. I too am like this with English, bullshitting is just a ...

    Apr 22, 2009


pain is that feeling when you are feeling hurt, but it never goes away leaving me hurt. oh it hurts.
— Dragonthorn