User avatar

gamechanger10

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: I wish I could be perfect

    I wish I could be Perfect. It was a long winter day and everything was good. I couldn’t wait to shoe (show) my dad my report card, Because all “A’s ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Rrashika- prologue

    nice job, speaker head. put your internal music on pause. this is an interesting idea. try to follow up with your bursting creativity. it sounds familiar, but i don't know ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Promise

    this was a really beatiful poem. as the angel of death said, you're a great poet. i've never read any of your work (but i just joined yesterday). and i ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Street Teens

    I really like this piece a lot. I read it a few days ago, but didn't have the heart to point out some of your mistakes, so I just didn't ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Child of A War-Torn Country

    I really like the passion and emotion (thats kind of rhetorical) in this piece. It reminded me of a book that I read a while ago called A Stone In ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Guarded Procession

    Well...I'm not sure what to say about this. As you said to Nolan, you work in abstract, so the concept depends on how it is recieved. I don't think I ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Sp-lit

    Okay, so here's the deal; I'm not going to diessect (i spelled that wrong) your every sentence. Otheres have done that enough. :wink: But I will say that several of ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Ocean Song

    this poem is to speak. it has a nice, soft flow about it that is--in a way--calming. thats about all there is to say. Beautiful work. Good job. :D

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Way Back Home

    this was really deep. i felt the emotions rushing forward and all that good stuff. there's not much else to say about this piece. as the reviewer prior to me ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: what if

    This was an...um...interesting piece of work... :? you're last line is a little strange and almost awkwardly fitting in with the rest...you might want to rewrite that--if anything. The concept ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Blackbeards tale

    This was a wonderfully written piece. Nice work! there were a few spelling issues that LilSarahBreezy pointed out, but all in all, this was a very enjoyable poem. KEEP WRITING!! ...

    Jun 24, 2008


To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard.
— Allen Ginsberg