Random avatar

funkypanda

  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: The Plague

    this is really good work. I love reading about the plague (don't ask why) and this was really satisfying. a great storyline, some well described emotions. Apart from a few ...

    May 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Therese and Isabelle

    Whoa. This is weird, yet encapturing and something that kept me reading. It has a feel at the beginning that things will not go smoothly, which gets the reader to ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Undisturbed

    Whoa. That was truly encapturing and every single moment was breathtaking. You cleary have a gift for writing. One thing I would say to improve was to include more description ...

    Mar 28, 2011


I feel like it will be absolute hotdog water, but oh well. It's just a draft.
— Charm