-
Re: Things from Home
WOW! These are really fantastic. I think you made these simple household items really beautiful. The colors were well blended too. To be completely honest, you make me hate my ...
Sep 13, 2011 -
Re: Undergrowth brushed by snow.
These pictures were nice. It looked like you had a good camera to work with as well. I like the second one the best. I am not ashamed to say, ...
Feb 5, 2011 -
Re: Tiki and the girl
Hahah these are cute! My favorite one is the third. I don't know why you would be disappointed with the first. I think it was quirky and very creative. You ...
Feb 5, 2011 -
Re: Colorful
These are so cute! I wish I had any artistic talent! I can't even hold a brush! Yikes! I really like thes paintings. You said you used watercolor? I think ...
Feb 5, 2011 -
Re: The Silent Song (My graphic novel) <<Updated>>
Oh my God! That was simply brilliant! You have a gift I would love to see moe please continue to add to this!
Feb 4, 2011 -
Re: Sky Pictures
Something I am very good at is photography, but my specialty is sky pictures. Let me know what you think!
Feb 2, 2011 -
Re: Photo's Of Fun Times
These are really cool! Did you edit these to bring the light out? They look solarized! Awesome! :)
Jan 23, 2011
