User avatar

fruityfortissimo

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Tabooboo - A parody of Taboo

    Oh my gosh you are just a genius!!!!! I could not stop laughing the entire time! Immediatly I could tell this story would be immensly hilarious and it was! The ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Kiss me when I'm sober

    Wow this poem is excellent. I would only make a few changes. The third stanza doesn't seem to flow though. Your use of literary devices are pretty good and your ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: How Can We Sleep

    Wonderful poem. Very deep and extremely original. I can feel your emotions and passion for writing.

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Soul To Take

    Oh my goodness. This poem is excellent you are an amazing writer! This poem is very similar to something that happened to me last year, and I got around it ...

    Dec 8, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Kiss Of Death: Chapter One

    This is extremely good! I love your wording and how you kept the reader in suspense. Your imagination is absolutely amazing. Creativity is key in this story and I love ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: NaNoWriMo theme song.

    Totally awesome! This song honestly made me laugh out loud! Very entertaining I really like the lines No, you don't have time to up date the status on your Facebook ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Forever Suffocated

    Good work. The poem was very intense. I was hooked immediately by your first line and kept wamtimg to read. Excellent vernacular and figurative language. It was intruiging and deep ...

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Feel No Evil

    Wow. This is really deep. I love your use of figurative language and i could feel you in your writing. Very personal/

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Norm

    The last seconds of the day drags on The bell rings. And the day is at an end. I walk into the dark shelter that is supposedly my home. It ...

    Oct 24, 2010


I feel like if men sent unsolicited dragon pics instead of *other* unsolicited pics they’d get a lot further in life
— ShadowVyper