User avatar

fruityfortissimo

  • Other Poetry Re: abiotic

    It was lovely. it’s a bit like clockwork, the way she Okay i absolutely love the first two lines. A good hook. moves through the quadrants of her tidy little ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The tree Ballet

    This piece was beautiful. It was very original and creative. I loved your use of personification. I saw a tree move I don't know about this line. It seems to ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Photo's Of Fun Times

    These are really cool! Did you edit these to bring the light out? They look solarized! Awesome! :)

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Silly Me

    This is so adorable I love it! Hey. Here, a poem. xD Hope you like it, but tear it apart if you want. ;) Silly me, I'm back here, again ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: She Doesn't Know

    Haha I am not confused, but its probably because I took this poem and interpreted it in my own way. I love this poem because I can relate. Its simple ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I'm So Full Of It

    Oh my gosh this poem is absolutely amazing I loved it! I think the flow and the rhyme scheme is perfect and I love how you put so much of ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Voices

    Beautiful. Sick. So much detail it is amazing how in depth on the topic this poem is. No changes needed. Keep it up please.

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Something in my closet

    Hahahah I love this! MONSTERS! :) It was very creative and Represents scared children everywhere! I think that this is the one thing that we all felt as little kids ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: W.R.I.T.E.R.S (Prologue)

    Very creative. I like that you acknowledge the fact that being a write set us apart from everyone else! Nobody ever does and its about time! I love how you ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Finite

    Wow. This poem is just absolutely amazing. I have absolutely no criticism. It is so twisted and demented yet....beautiful. I desperately want to know what the purpose of this poem ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lesson in Breaking

    Wow. That was EXCELLENT. It was kind of, I don't know, demented? It had this haunted atmosphere to it that really added a pained effect. At first I didn't really ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: You died, tonight.

    All I am going to say is, that was odd.

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Symptoms of love

    I liked this poem because it was very quick and straight to the point. I loved your extended metaphor. The only part that bothered me was where it said, fluttering ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Reflection

    Standing in a room full of mirrors, each with a different reflection. Which reflection is mine? A captive to the darkness, swallowed by bitterness. No way to survive. I no ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • General Articles Re: 5 Reasons Why YWS Is Better Than Every Other Website

    This is great! I love your whole fight fire with fire line. Very true. All these reasons are valid and very agreeable. The fact that it has all the perks ...

    Jan 2, 2011


Poems were like people. Some people you got right off the bat. Some people you just don't get - and never would get.
— Benjamin Alire Saenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe