User avatar

fruityfortissimo

  • Narrative Poetry Re: The bus ride home

    This poem was good. It was very innocent. I sit in the seat across from him on the bus, His best friends surrounding him. His hair falls in his face ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In The Cave

    Inside the cave, Good hook. is a creature you fear. Kind of cliche. Maybe you could replace 'fear' The image is with you now freezing you in horror. Awesome! You ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Despair

    Hey! THis is a nice poem. Raw! My blood is cold. Nice opening! Hooks the reader! The room is black. The tears run down my face like razor blades. Hmmm....I ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lust

    This was a good poem. I like the general idea, and I think it flowed well except it certain places. Like darkness flees from the light, one glance at you ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Rain's Dance

    It's raining again. Nice. Simple, but it sets the tone for the poem. Why do I feel so sad when it rains? This line doesn't really sound good. Its saying ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love II (Rebellion)

    Oh my God. This poem is simply beautiful. I honest to God started crying when I read this. I can definetly relate in a way. I hope that one day ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Not Your Type

    This poem was really sweet. It was innocent and kind of sorrowful, but it also had a side of acceptance in who you are. One glance from across the room ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love IV (Illumination)

    Wow. This poem was simply beautiful. i could definetly feel your passion and emotion in this piece. This is raw. That crumpled green line offers false hope, This is a ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Other Re: Chaos

    This was actually something I had put in a blog entry when i didn't have enough points...Hooray! Points! Has anybody ever noticed that people are strongly attracted to chaos? I ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The Silent Song (My graphic novel) <<Updated>>

    Oh my God! That was simply brilliant! You have a gift I would love to see moe please continue to add to this!

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: SOS

    Hey! I love this poem! I'm a sucker for a good haiku (forgive me if i spelled that wrong) and I love how this poem gives a general idea that ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Earl Grey

    Wow Lumi. This piece is amazing absolutely no changes needed! Keep it up! I love your writing!

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Sky Pictures

    Something I am very good at is photography, but my specialty is sky pictures. Let me know what you think!

    Feb 2, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Pain I Can Control

    I was so pissed when I wrote this, so I don't know how good it is. Not everything is how it should be. Sometimes, happily ever after betrays us. The ...

    Feb 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Beauty

    Wow this poem is really cute. She has eyes never seen before This line does justice to represent the character's innocence. Someone said in the review that it sounded like ...

    Jan 23, 2011


The DEPTH of emotions involved in cabbage farming...
— Snoink