User avatar

fruityfortissimo

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Lipstick on His Collar

    Wow this poem was really good! I loved the truth in your writing, yet the simplicity of it. The only thing was the flow was kind of off. But other ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Gone With You~Chapter 4

    Fruity again! Okay seriously I LOVE this story! I keep reading and every time I just want to read more! And I can't be sure but I think I know ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Gone With You~Chapter 3

    Hey! Me again! Once again I am impressed. I love what you're doing with the character, but I think she could have a bit more depth. If this was just ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Gone With You~ Chapter 2

    Hey its fruity! Okay once again I want to know more. This is a very captivating story thus far. Only thing I have with this part is what captaindomdude said, ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Gone With You~Beginning

    Hey fruity here! Okay, already from the beginning I'm hooked. I can tell from the immediate danger that this is going to be a great story, and I absolutely cannot ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Magnified by Jash Bagabaldo *tweaked*

    Jashy, that was truly amazing. You are an extremely talented singer, songer writer, guitarist, etc haha you're amazing and that song was beautiful

    Sep 9, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Forgive

    It may or may not be very good, just lemme know what you think please! Forgive Forgive the infant girl that cries, New to the world, She's terrified. Forgive the ...

    Sep 9, 2011
  • Other Re: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Twitterized)

    OH MY GOD THAT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: My Ghost and I

    Hello there. I feel is poem has a lot of potential, but it needs more detail. It isn't exactly simple, it just is missing a lot. Try expanding it, and ...

    Feb 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Blush

    WOW! Girl this rocked! I really like how it was very simple, but at the same time it left the poem open for interpretation. And those who wear their hearts ...

    Feb 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Insignificant Untruths

    Once again guys, I was angry when writing this so it probably isn't that good. Let me know what you think! Like a knife, They cut through the truth. Everything ...

    Feb 25, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Holding Me Back

    All true. haha sorry if that was creepy i was trying to get the crap he wrote off of here

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Undergrowth brushed by snow.

    These pictures were nice. It looked like you had a good camera to work with as well. I like the second one the best. I am not ashamed to say, ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Tiki and the girl

    Hahah these are cute! My favorite one is the third. I don't know why you would be disappointed with the first. I think it was quirky and very creative. You ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Colorful

    These are so cute! I wish I had any artistic talent! I can't even hold a brush! Yikes! I really like thes paintings. You said you used watercolor? I think ...

    Feb 5, 2011


'This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer. 'I never could get the hang of Thursdays.'
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy